Thursday, November 1, 2007

Lost all my links

For those of you who may know about these blog templates, I need some help. I have recently tried to revamp my layout here and in the process, I lost all my links to your pages. I am working on getting those back, so if you don't see yours on the side, please feel free to send me the link to yours, but is there a way to change your template WITHOUT losing info? Just wondering...this really came about when I looked at Krystle's page, saw a link to a template site, tried to change it, did and lost all my links. While I'm not blaming a faulty link on my friend:), I do wish I could find an easy way to change my blog template, any suggestions?

2 comments:

Allison said...

Hey, apparently I was lost in the transition....or was it intentional? Dont worry, I am not looking for a response ;) snallison.blogspot.com

Megan C. said...

Thanks for adding me to your links! I've been sneaking peaks at your blog, through the link on Shelley's page. It looks like you've been doing the same. I'm surprised you recognized me with my new name!