Monday, August 10, 2009

CLM...they continue even as you get closer to 30

I forgot about this gem until I told a friend about it the other day. I was out with friends last Monday night. We went to Rockin' Baja Lobster, a fun little joint down in Old Town. So as we were concluding the evening's festivities, I was playing around with my straw and my glass of water...and oops, spilled the glass of water. Of course...but the good news is that I'm getting better, the water spilled to the middle of the table! Not on me! You'd think I would have learned my lesson, but oh wait, no. I was playing with same said glass later on and spilled it again. Luckily, the waitress was slow and had not refilled my glass in time for me to do more damage. The best part about that evening, was that all of my girl friends and I were on blind dates. Good times, folks, good times.

3 comments:

Brad and Mo Petersen said...

All these incidences add character :)

hairofgold said...

I think that events like that make nights memorable. If that didn't happen, you wouldn't have anything to post on your blog and I wouldn't have something to laugh with you about. How was the rest of the date?

Allison said...

Oh Lisa, too funny. I think I want to hear more...maybe someday we can chat???