Tuesday, December 11, 2007

BYU, Lights and Christmas

It's been a little more time in between my posts due to school stress, but thankfully, that is now over! It's the end of the quarter and the paper that caused so much stress is now turned in and over with! So on to a recap.
On December 1st, the BYU football came to town and played SDSU. I regrettably missed the Friday night fireside the team put on(USD's library is really nice on Friday nights, no one there;), I heard it was pretty good. But I did get to go to the game the next day. About 20 of us went to the game, and cheered on our Cougars who won 48-27. It capped an unbeaten regular season and an 10-2 record for the Cougars, who are on their way to the Las Vegas Bowl on December 22nd. I was able to go to two BYU games this year, which was so fun, I miss that part of being at BYU. I loved the games. Here are some pictures from the event.




I love the Christmas season. I love the lights, the smells, the chill in the air, though I complain about that:) But I love winter. My roommate and I went out to see the program and the temple and the lights one night last week, and I loved the feeling of Christmas there. Just being on the temple ground reminded me of how grateful I am for my family and friends. I have a great life. Sometimes I get down about some things, but I really have a great life and am blessed with so much. Our ward had a Christmas party this last weekend, we did take roomie pics (coming soon) but I had a great time talking to many of those friends and enjoying being with so many great people.

0 comments: