Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Next one...

So, in a couple days I will be flying home for Christensen wedding #2 this year. Brittany and Gabe get married on Saturday in Oakland. I finished making the jewelry for all the bridesmaids(thanks to Bryonny, this was not the scary, incompetency-with- small-objects-event I thought it would be). This wedding will take place in June, a possibly hot time of year in Concord, hopefully we won't melt. I haven't checked up on the forecast, but I just remember the end of the school year being so hot I thought my sneakers would melt! At age 9 when walking home, it was SOOOOO HOOOOTTTT! But hopefully, we'll have perfect weather.

The next dilemma is how to do my hair for Brittany and Gabe's big day...I know, such a big decision, it could make or break the day:)

Celia-how's the other bookend doing?

1 comments:

Melissa Christensen said...

Lisa,
Sign in
Click on "Edit Blogger Friends"
Click Kiel and Melissa
Replace Lifeasibreatheit.blogspot.com with
http://melissaandkiel.blogspot.com/

:D
Thanks!
Melissa