Tuesday, February 16, 2010

checked off my list...

1. Get a new phone and plan!

I did it, I went to T-Mobile and talked to them about my plan and getting a new phone. Lucky for me I did it on Saturday, because that afternoon before I went to the mall, my phone died. I now am finally on a 1,000 text message plan (can you believe we need plans with that many texts, I had thought 400 would be good enough, but previous post explained that).

I am now the proud owner of this new baby...the Samsung Gravity 2.

My previous phone was a Motorolla, so this is a completely new device. It has a slide out keypad (just when I got used to using numbers to text, I'm now thrown for a loop and have to use letters). It has a 2.0 megapixel camera, so better pics, and internet capability, which I did get a 30 trial and need to remember to call and cancel that at the end of it.

I'm not an expert in tech toys by any means and all I really want a phone to do is receive calls and allow me to call people too. So far this phone does that. I've been relegated to the slowest texter alive position again, so if you do text me, thereby helping to use up one of my 1000 texts, it might take me a little longer to respond, I'm still in the elementary stages of using this phone.

0 comments: