Wednesday, August 11, 2010

My first star sighting!!!

And I didn't get a picture!! Last night, I was at Rubios eating my fantastic mango shrimp taco (SOO GOOD!!) and I am informed that there is a real life TV personality just at the other table outside...guess who? (Krystle you will appreciate this:)

It was ALI AND ROBERTO from ABC's "The Bachelorette"! Yes, they were sitting there in their jeans, button up shirt, hoodie, just hanging out in front of Rubios. Those of you who watched the show know that they moved to San Diego. From the fact they walked away, not drove, I'm assuming I can figure out the general neighborhood they live in. I think the magazines would be disappointed to see how happy and in love they looked, no trouble in paradise there! The ring was still on, so looks like this couple might make it at least a few weeks after the show.

5 comments:

Vanessa said...

Ok, I am seriously jealous! How cool. And Rubios is delicious, so you know they have good taste, too!

Jay-Dub said...

I can't believe I missed it!!!

Designing Woman said...

Lisa!!! One question for you, WHICH RUBIOS!!! I am SO excited that Ali and Roberto live near us. That is SO cool! Thanks for the shout out, you know how I love the celebs :)

Allison said...

That is soooo funny! I love it. Guess I will have to come down and visit again and you can take me to rub shoulders with all the famous people!!

Brittany said...

Have you seen this weeks In Touch magazine? Roberto and Ali are done, according to a well known source Roberto was only using Ali :(