Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Break time coming up!!

So for the last two months, I have been taking classes at night towards a paralegal certificate. They have been really good. I have learned a lot. I feel like I have the basics down at least. My second class has it's last meeting this Thursday and we will be turning in our last paper and taking the final. I am really excited for this class to be done. I have had a writing assignment due every week for this class as well as a lot of reading. My lunch breaks have been used to read up for this class, no more reading my favorite novels:( I have had a good time being back in school. I've missed the learning, the feeling that I'm moving towards a goal and completing something, instead of sitting 9-5 at a job where I do the same thing every day. While I don't necessarily like giving up my nights to classes, I think I can handle this until next July. Yup, I will be done next July my friends, only 10 more months! During the month of September, I don't have any classes! Then I start three classes in October and go until July, with the exception of December, which I have off as well. So it should be good. Lawyers I know have already told me to look them up when I'm finished with the program, so I think I will be able to find a job quickly. Yea for new things, new challenges, time management...fun stuff!

1 comments:

Peter FNFN said...

oh wow! that's cool... career change ehe? you mean being in the midst of Seuss treasures isn't all gold & gum-drops?