Wednesday, August 8, 2007

I LOVE Sports



I love sports, that's about all there is to that. I love going to baseball games. I know the hot dogs are made from ingredients I don't want to know, but I love baseball game hot dogs. I went to a Padres game a few weeks ago and it was Tony Gwynn night. Everyone got retro visors to celebrate San Diego's beloved sports hero. Exciting times, if only the Padres could have won. At least the game had hits and runs, not like the 1-0 game I went to earlier in the season.

Then last week, I went to a Chargers pre-season night practice and saw all those huge, pro football players. That was pretty fun. The practice ended with the first team offense and first team defense scrimmaging. I loved the smell of the fresh cut grass and the sound of the protective pads crunching when the players hit each other. Who knew that could be exciting! All in all, I love sports and can't wait for the event I've been anticipating all summer, UCLA vs. BYU college football. Yes, I am going with 9 other friends up to UCLA to see this game. Go Cougars! This time of year with MLB, NFL and NCAAF is just the best!

0 comments: