Thursday, September 24, 2009

Month of Birthdays

September was a busy month. What's crazy is me saying WAS. I can't believe it's almost over. There were a number of birthdays! Gabe's, Kiel's Mariah's, Tyler and Steve's. SO MANY!! So let me recap what I can.

My coworkers were so great for my birthday. My post below shows what my family did. My coworkers decorated my desk and space and had an AMAZING cake made! Thanks to my boss! They are great folks.

Here's the cake:


And then we got to go celebrate Mariah's birthday. Mariah turned 2 years old. I can't believe my niece is 2. She is so cute. She loves to play and talk and take care of everyone else. She is so concerned when everyone else makes a mess. It's pretty darn cute. She's my favorite niece so far!




And then Kiel's birthday was celebrated last weekend! We went up to his and Melissa's apartment in Redondo Beach. I have found that Melissa is and AWESOME party planner. She is a fabulous host. Thank you Melissa for showing us a great time! It was a great day to celebrate my brother!





Now where do we go?

0 comments: