Friday, June 1, 2007

First post

Ahh, my foray into the blogging world has begun. I was really excited to participate in this now-so- popular activity and am now not so sure that my life or ponderings will be all that interesting to others, but we'll see. So I was trying to come up with a headline for my blog page and the word "ruminations" sounded at least intelligent if not cool. So when I looked up what the word "ruminate" really meant, there were two definitions; 1) to chew the cud and 2) to ponder. So in light of those definitions, that might be where my blog goes. It might not be all that informative or interesting, just a chew-the-cud type of post. Or you may find that there are some intelligent ponderings that give rise to questions and comments. Either way, I hope you enjoy my ruminations about all things intelligent and not so intelligent:)

2 comments:

Shelley said...

Ooo Ooo I'm the first to comment! Its about time you joined in the fun, Lisa!

Emilie said...

...and I'm the second! Welcome to the world of blogging. It will be fun to hear your intelligence.