Wednesday, June 13, 2007

A little family time...



So this last weekend, I went home to my fabulous, but HOT, hometown of Concord for my youngest sister's high school graduation. The weekend and subsequent days were spent at baccalaureate, seminary graduation and the highlight, Northgate high school's graduation. The pictures to the left are of my youngest sister and one with my parents and another with my brother as well. We couldn't seem to get a good family shot. What fun, speeches galore, musical numbers all around. Congratulations Celia, the last of the Christensen clan to make it through the gate which leads to the brilliant and sparkling future that awaits all graduates!

So while I was sitting in the Sleep Train Pavilion in Concord, dozing through the roll call of graduates whose last names are after "C," I contemplated a discovery made by that quick and witty sister who had just moved on to loftier and grander hights. She had noticed while we were watching a movie, that you can always tell who is going to be evil in a movie by their nose. I had never noticed that before. So the next time you are watching a movie, notice that instrument of deceit, what is it's shape, and then maybe you can tell who the villian might be.

0 comments: