Tuesday, October 2, 2007

stress busters

This blog is somewhat inspired by Julia, and her all apologies idea. I'm not sure what happened to me yesterday, but I feel I may have been a little mean. If I was offended by MYSELF, I'm sure others were as well. So I am going to try to find those I hurt and apologize. I thought I dealt with stress well, but I guess I don't. So yesterday, I had class after work, and I got home in time to go play basketball. I think I should have listened to my little shoulder angel telling me not to go. I had other stuff I could have gotten done. Stress brings me down and last night, I was a downer. I snapped at people, I got frustrated and stormed out of the gym for a minute, then felt like a fool coming back in. I couldn't make a shot or defend to save my life, just not good all around. I don't like myself when I'm that way. It doesn't happen very often, but when it does, my inner demon rears it's ugly mean head and I don't want it to. So, I'm looking for stress relief tips. I can see in the next couple weeks, the possibility of more stressful moments, so any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

2 comments:

Designing Woman said...

May I suggest a weekend at my parents house :)....or, if you can't do that I always like to look at people's blogs when I'm in a weird mood/stressed...(may I suggest checking out my friends "alice and corbin", they have some pretty funny videos)

hairofgold said...

We all have our moments, but you walking out of the gym was totally acceptable. I would have left the gym and gone home after the crap that was pulled on you. Stress relief #1 LAUGHTER. Works every time. Need something to laugh at, just think of rainbow and ponies because some guys really think that's what girls think about.