Monday, January 18, 2010

Is it seriously Christmas 2009 again?

I can't believe another year has come and gone. I feel like this year was so full and busy. I felt like I was able to make a bigger difference at my work and take on more responsibility. I somehow got voted to run the social committee at work, did more filing on my own, more scheduling for court events, more quality control projects and helped do a little more streamlining of processes. It was a productive year for me at work.

I turned 30! crazy how fast time has gone by. Hopefully, I've gained a little wisdom. While I miss days gone by, I feel pretty good about where I've ended up. I still don't think I'm 30 and probably still try to act like I'm way younger, but one of these days, I'll figure out what 30 means:)

Church has kept me busy. It's been a great year and I've learned a lot. It's pushed me to find out things about myself I didn't know I could do and taught me, hopefully, how to be a better person. I've learned that things work out so much better if you rely on Heavenly Father through everything, and try to do all you know to be right. And I've learned how the gospel shows the Saviors compassion. I'm still working at the temple on Saturdays, which teaches me a lot and I've met some great people through being there.

I've loved the adventures I've been on this year with my friends and family. My brother got married to a great girl! My sister got married to a great guy. Both are expecting little bundles of joy this year 2010, so the family just keeps growing! Celia is off at school, Brigitte, Tyler and Logan are in a new house, Shelley and Steve added Jack to play with the extremely fun Mariah, all great stuff. Celia and I were able to travel to Nashville to visit the Grandparents. My friends and I were able attend other friends weddings in Utah, travel to Boston and have fun in San Diego. I went home for Christmas this year and it was great. I hadn't been home since June for Brittany's wedding, and my Nor Cal tank was on empty. Funny though, the pics I have from Christmas are of when my parents came down to LA the first week of December. Kiel and Melissa showed us The Grove outdoor mall, all trimmed for Christmas. I forgot to take photos up in Concord.













0 comments: