Friday, September 7, 2007

I'm an Aunt!

My sister Shelley had her baby yesterday! I was hoping she would have come on September 2nd and we then we could have shared birthday's, but nope, she wanted her own day. So my birthday week got even better because I have a niece now! Mariah Mae was born at 1:39am Thursday morning, weighing in at 7lbs, 7oz and looking quite alert. She has brownish/auburn hair(Shelley has red hair, so I was hoping for a red head niece), blue eyes and long fingers, all the better for sports and piano playing. Fun times! Let the competition begin for favorite aunt, between the 9 of us entered in(Steve's and Shelley's sides both included), it should be pretty fierce, but I'm willing to go that extra mile and buy her the cutest outfits, accessories and teach her from my wealth of knowledge!

1 comments:

Rushell said...

Wow! How exciting! I am so happy for them, and of course you. Can't wait to see pictures. Give them our love if you talk to them.