Friday, March 21, 2008

Broken Radar

I feel the need to write, somewhat apologetically, about how I sometimes gripe about guys not picking up the signals girls send out. While that does happen, I have come to the conclusion, perhaps finally, that girls do the same things. And I think this particular girl really does it. I have to admit, I think I have a broken radar. I admit, I'm pretty shy around guys, it takes me a while to warm up. But I think that has been misinterpreted as non-interest or pickiness. I didn't mean it to come off that way, but I also attribute it to my non-ability to read signals. I said it and admit it...I can't tell what the other person is thinking! I wish there was a list of actions=this feeling. That would be so helpful!

*sorry for the lack of interesting pictures..I am headed to Utah for Easter and will have a plethora of pictures for the next post, don't you worry!

3 comments:

Merrill&Peggy said...

It is such fun watching all of these blogs and what everyone is doing and the growth with each person and family, we love everyone so much and wish it were possible to be in attendance at all the special occations but if wishes were fishes we would all have our fill. This at least gives us a small glimps of every ones lives. Thank you for letting us experince at least a portion of your lives. Grandma C

Peter FNFN said...

hey your grandma reads blogs! holla!

everyone has these problems i think... unless it's the right two people. i feel like those 2 people always read each others' signals quite clear. who knows... i'm just a kid.

Unknown said...

Im really thinking you should do a post on actions= thoughts for men and women. It can go like this...

Boy says : Hey Lisa, we should go see that thing at that place sometime!

What boy is thinking: I want you to be the mother of my children.

Just ask me and Ill decode them for you ;) After all, I married Gabe!!!