Friday, March 7, 2008

New TV series!

So I just saw a listing for a new TV show, "Battle 360." Out comes my nerdiness...it's a show on the History Channel starting tonight. While I'd like to say I have something else going on this Friday night, I can't right now. So I'm making a date with this TV show...

See the legendary USS Enterprise as never before

Battle 360 is the story of the World War II aircraft carrier USS Enterprise. The Enterprise held a pivotal place on the turbulent seas of World War II, engaging in some of modern combat's fiercest multi-front battles. Using the latest technology and cutting-edge computer graphic animation, Battle 360 brings viewers deep into the action, from high in the sky to deep underwater as the Enterprise fights its way to victory.

Watch Battle 360 Fridays at 10pm/9C. See the complete episode guide.

1 comments:

Shelley said...

that's so you... i watched a show on the american revolution the other day and thought of you.