Thursday, November 26, 2009

Should probably get more pictures of Boston up...

Since it's taking me a while to get my blog updated, I figured I should put up pictures and maybe tell my memories through the pictures I'll post.

We made it to Essex and Ipswich. We tried clam cakes, no not crab cakes, but clam cakes. They were really good! I didn't think it would be that good, but we really liked them. From there we headed over to Gloucester and checked out the harbor, one of the oldest in the US.

We drove down the coast to Marblehead and saw the beautiful Atlantic seaboard...




One of my favorite parts of the trip was seeing the Massachusetts countryside. I liked the city and thought it was fun, but I love exploring the surrounding areas. It was just nice to drive and see what was out there. I don't do that in San Diego. One of my goals is to see more of America, the countryside and all that is here! So this was my start!
Here's the scenery...




Here is the Trinity Church. Our vacation rental was within walking distance of this church and other beautiful buildings. This church was built in 1733.
We stayed near Copley square and had a fun time seeing the sights.

1 comments:

LA Adams said...

Gorgeous scenery! I applaud your efforts to see more of America, keep taking great pictures!!