Monday, February 11, 2008

I love 80 degree weather in February!

I'm sorry to anyone outside of San Diego who reads this post. But I can't help it. This last weekend was one of the most beautiful ever! After a couple weeks of downpours, flooding, mudslides, running in the mud (I know I don't have much complaining to do, some of you are dealing with RIDICULOUS amounts of snow or tornadoes) San Diego out did itself and let loose a weekend of 80 degree weather! It was SOOO nice. I went out running for an hour on Saturday, and got sunburned! It was great. Then last night, I went down to the beach and just walked for an hour after sunset, just a relaxing, beautiful night. Today looks to be just as nice.
So here are some pics from my life lately. I figured I'll leave the political posts alone for a while, there doesn't seem to be anything to write about now that Romney is out. I just don't care anymore!
Two Saturday's ago, i went up to Shelley's house for her birthday. We went to lunch at a little place called Apple Dumpling, up in Oak Glen, a mountain side town. Good times.(I have a picture of the two of us, just didn't get it uploaded correctly.)
Notice the fog, clouds and how it looks all cold, yup that was about 1.5 weeks ago.


While there, I got to play with Mariah, such a cutie! She smiled for me:


This last weekend, I got to go to a bridal shower for a friend, so here are some pictures of a few of us. One funny little moment at the shower. There was a lady with a little baby girl, who was probably about 8 months old. This little girl kept squealing and laughing at a little baby boy in the room. But the little baby boy didn't really get excited back. He just sat there with his mouth open, looking like, "hey, what are you expecting me to do?" Typical, guess it doesn't change much as you get older;)




Then yesterday morning, as the sun was coming up, I looked out my window and saw this amazing view of the temple. Yup, that's right folks, this is the view from my window. Notice the gorgeous sky and how it just looks warm! I love this weather!

2 comments:

Megan C. said...

I am so jealous! And I was getting excited about the 40 degree weather here without the snow! You make me want to be back in CA!

Allison said...

Well, this is likely the last time I will read your blog. At least until I can enjoy some warmer temperatures. I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO jealous you hit up the beach. Why do I live in Utah?