Thursday, February 7, 2008

I've been tagged...

A-Z Tag

A - Attached or Single: Single

B - Best Friends: a lot of GREAT friends, i can't choose

C - Cake or Pie: Pie

D - Day of choice: Friday

E - Essential Item: Chapstick

F - Favorite Color: Purple or Blue

G - Gummy Bears or Worms: Bears

H - Hometown: Concord, CA

I - Indulgence(s): Cheesecake Factory, shoe shopping

J - January or July: July

K - Kids: like them, but have none yet, yay for nieces and nephews!

L - Life is incomplete without: sports

M - Marriage Date: well if i have to choose one now...September 5th, just cause, i like late summer, early fall.

N - Number of Siblings: 5, 4 sisters and 1 brother

O - Oranges or Apples: Apples

P - Phobias or Fears: fear of heights

Q - Quotes: "She's hard to get close to...there's a wall there."-Cronk

R - Reason to smile: I live in San Diego, near the temple and beach, what other reason is there!

S - Season: Summer in San Diego, not the biggest fan of 100+ weather elsewhere

T - Tag Three Friends: Allison, Brigitte, Julia

U - Unknown fact about me: well, i'm not sure if there are many unknowns...i apparently stick my tongue out when i'm concentrating. I really do think better when I do that.

V - Very favorite store: when I can get in there (and afford it)...Ann Taylor

W - Worst habit: biting my nails

X - X-ray or Ultrasound: X-Ray

Y - Your favorite food: BBQ chicken

Z - Zodiac: Virgo

0 comments: