Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Brain exercising...

Occasionally, I feel like I have lost brain power, and this weekend was one instance. For the life of me, I can't find three items that are somewhat important to me. I blame the misplacing of these items on the fact that I had numerous other things happening, but now that my crazy life has calmed down, I can't remember where these items are. Or, as has been pointed out me, maybe I'm just getting old and that our brain power slowly but surely decreases. So I am in search of ways to exercise my brain, so that it doesn't shrivel up and die. Any ideas? I was thinking new books, on new topics, mind games, anything, throw them out there. Maybe, if I exercise my brain back to where it was 10 years ago, I will find those missing items...

One of the missing items is my camera, so pictures may be few and far between until I find it!!

0 comments: