Thursday, June 5, 2008

Cooking...lately a lost art for Lisa



Last night, I finally cooked a meal! I made BBQ chicken pizza for my roomies and a friend. And I have to say, it turned out pretty good. I had seen a recipe for pizza online and rearranged it to fit my BBQ chicken pizza needs. So the recipe:

Pillsbury pizza dough (just makes it easier to buy this than make it from scratch)

Sauce:
Hot 'n spicy bbq sauce
a little garlic salt

Toppings
Diced chicken breasts, pre-cooked before putting on pizza
mushrooms
red onions, sliced
mozzarella cheese
any other toppings you want to add!

Place dough in greased 13x9 dish, pressing dough to go 1/2 inch up sides.
Spread sauce over dough and add toppings. Sprinkle cheese over the toppings. Bake in pre-heated oven at 475 degrees for 20-23 minutes or until crust is golden brown.

And voila! That's it, enjoy!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

that pizza looks awesome! I might have to try it!